Thursday, March 6, 2008

Things I can't do

Today marks the fourth week my mother embarked in home renovations one more time after the Big Fat Renovation of two years ago. The main consequence of this wall banging floor tearing is that I'm completely out of a high-speed connection. Meaning, this is the fourth week I can't:



-- navigate all those quaint Facebook applications, download pictures from my email or read any RSS feeds without getting grey hairs in the process
-- listen to Last.fm
-- watch Youtube videos



I'M GETTING COLD TURKEY. I EFFING MEAN IT.
--------

Ps. I've driven for 10 minutes with the door of the back seat of my car open, until a cute little girl and her dad have warned me. This proves two things:
1) There are still nice drivers out there
2) I'm getting dumber by the minute.

No comments: