Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back from Amsterdam


... with a full New Year and a clearer head. I've been feeling like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I'm not very sure exactly why. I guess it has to do with 2007 sucking volumes . I guess it also had to do with second-hand cannabis smoke and beautiful Dutch boys running around. But I digress.

I also found a way to work the idea for a story I had in my head into a story. I might even, finally, put something to writing. Which is very exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do it, do it.

I always find an excuse to not write too, but if Elena starts, it will be GREAT motivation for me.

Hmm ive been to the dams quite a few times. And perhaps, have to agree to disagree about beautiful boys. Go further up my dear. Swedish, norwegian, finnish ... HMMMMMMMM!

Elena said...

hm... soooo maybe we should plan a getaway :)) ?

... ok if you nag me about not writing I'll nag you too... I hope inspiration doesn't run out and I manage to snatch some time for it!

Anonymous said...

never ever tell anyone that you're: writing a book, going on a diet, exercising, taking a course, or quitting smoking. People will encourage you to death :)