Thursday, January 3, 2008

no, 2007 didn't really suck volumes

Around this time last year I hit rock bottom. A number of things that had been going badly with my life went, well, worse. So I guess my perception of last year has been tainted by what happened in December 2006 and the awful Christmas that ensued; and how hard it's been to recover emotionally from that. But looking back from today's perspective, I realize that in the process of recovery I've gained a great deal of experience, insight, perspective and a good bunch of new people in my life that I should be grateful for. Not to mention that yes, as the quiz below made me realize, I'm healthier, wealthier and yep, wiser.

So.





You Had a Fantastic Year!



Compared to most years, last year was definitely great.

Overall, you're living a much better life than you were twelve months ago.

And nothing is a better mark of a good year.

Here's to hoping next year is even better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracias por mi parte de la horrorosa Navidad del 2006 :P

Elena said...

vaale... aceptamos barco... pero a pesar de los esfuerzos de los amigos, emocionalmente estaba hecha un trapo, ya lo sabes...