Saturday, January 5, 2008

I really have to record this before going to bed

Location: Flamenco concert at a small bar, 1AM
Excerpts:
"You don't look like yourself in your pictures. I mean, if they told me to look for this person in the camera in this bar, I would never think it was you"
"I don't know what's wrong with gypsy women, they get so fat after 25... I guess they have their kids and let themselves go"
"I don't listen to music, I don't see the point. I have a stereo in the house, but I don't use it"
"Opera? Well I heard in a movie that you either love it the first time or you shouldn't bother. Me, I don't bother"
"I find Indian women disgusting... I mean, physically. They have a right to live of course"

To make matters worse, none of these statements were uttered in an obvious state of drunkenness. Loud enough to make heads turn, yes, but drunk, I don't think so.

Prescription: read this every time you think being single is the worst thing that could happen to you.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: